A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Abrams, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Abrams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Ebrahimpour Abrams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Jack Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Abrams practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.