A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Abrams, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Abrams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Ebrahimpour Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Jack Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Abrams practices Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists and Las Vegas Internists.