A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Aikin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aikin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aikin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Aikin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Aikin practice?
- Dr. John Aikin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Aikin practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO and Denver, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Sleep Medicine Doctors.