A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Amie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Amie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amie
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Amie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Amie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Amie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Amie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack M Amie MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Amie practice?
- Dr. Jack Amie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Amie practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Urologists.