A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Amie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Amie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Amie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Amie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Amie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack M Amie MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Amie practice?
- Dr. Jack Amie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Amie practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Urologists.