A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Amie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Amie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Amie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Amie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Amie practice?
Dr. Jack Amie practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Urologists.