A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Applefeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Applefeld is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Applefeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Applefeld graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Applefeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Joseph Applefeld MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Applefeld practice?
- Dr. Jack Applefeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Applefeld practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.