A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Armstrong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Armstrong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Armstrong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Jack Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Armstrong practices Allergy & Immunology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Carlisle Allergists.