Learn more about Dr. Jack Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Armstrong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Armstrong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Armstrong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Jack Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Armstrong practices Allergy & Immunology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Carlisle Allergists.