A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Armstrong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Armstrong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Medical Arts Allergy, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Leonard Armstrong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Jack Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Armstrong practices Allergy & Immunology near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Allergists.