A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Askins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Askins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askins
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Askins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Askins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Graham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Charles Askins MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Askins practice?
- Dr. Jack Askins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Askins practices Cardiology near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Graham, TX and Bowie, TX.
See Wichita Falls Cardiologists.