A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Askins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Askins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Askins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Graham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Charles Askins MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Askins practice?
- Dr. Jack Askins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Askins practices Cardiology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Cardiologists.