A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Askins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Askins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Askins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Graham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Askins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Askins practice?
Dr. Jack Askins practices Cardiology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Cardiologists.