A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Cohen is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Bernard D Cohen DO is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jack Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Cohen practices Dermatology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Keller Dermatologists.