A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Cohen practice?
Dr. Jack Cohen practices Dermatology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Keller Dermatologists.