Dr. Hagop Baghdassarian Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 9th, 2012

The BEST DR I have ever Encountered

Dr. Jack B is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I have been ill a very long time, my pcp was on vacation and Dr Jack stood in, he pin pointed what was wrong with me that 15 others could not. He is smart, cares about his patients, he is kind, he is a TRUE Doctor. He may have saved my life. I now am awaiting results from test he ordered to see if I have thyroid cancer. Thank you Dr B :)