A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Baldwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Baldwin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Baldwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Payte Baldwin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jack P. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Jack Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Baldwin practices Dermatology near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Dermatologists.