A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Bandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Bandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Bandel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandel graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bandel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack William Bandel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Bandel practice?
- Dr. Jack Bandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Bandel practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Cardiologists.