Dr. Jack Michael Becker MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Becker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Allergy, Asthma, and Food Allergy Hypersensitivity.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Becker practice?
Dr. Jack Becker practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists and Ardmore Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Becker, Dr. Deshawn Becker, Dr. Hank Becker, Dr. Shayne Becker, Dr. Shane Becker, Dr. Giovanni Becker, Dr. Ian Becker, Dr. Shawn Becker