A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Becker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Michael Becker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jack Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Becker practices Allergy & Immunology near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA.
See Ardmore Allergists.