Dr. Jack Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Becker?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Dr. Becker cleared up my allergy issues on the first appointment. I have been going to him for many years now, and he has helped keep my sinus issues at bay. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to see him, but he is fun and charismatic and certainly worth the wait.

Do Not Choose Him

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I have been going for him for the past year for my allergy issues and it has been inadequate. First of all the man does not remember a thing at all about me. Despite him being old, I always have to remind him the previous task he told me to do from the last appointment when it should be written down on the computer. Also, the wait is very extensive. One time it took an hour and a half just to get in a room. I always show up 30 minutes late, and he is still late. Also, this guy is very aggressive; he will always question you and make you feel dumb juts to make himself feel better. Do not go to this doctor.

Posted on March 26th, 2016