A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Belen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Belen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Gordon Belen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jack G. Belen practice?
- Dr. Jack Belen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Belen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.