A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Bellah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Bellah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellah graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bellah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Eureka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Linn Bellah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Bellah practice?
- Dr. Jack Bellah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Bellah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Bragg, CA.
See Fort Bragg Surgeons.