A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Benson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Benson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Nils Benson DO is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Benson practice?
- Dr. Jack Benson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Benson practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.