A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Bernard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bernard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapev
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Bernard MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Jack Bernard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Bernard practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX and Denton, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.