Dr. Jack Bert MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 12th, 2014
Patient
He seems to be up to date regarding the latest knee treatments for my knee. Great results! Highly recommend.

May 17th, 2014
Great Service
Dr Bert was great. He was informed and quickly diagnosed my issue. I had my surgery and as a result of the coordinated PT program and Dr Berts follow up I was recovered and playing golf a month after. I highly reccomend Dr. Bert and his staff.

March 11th, 2014
Excellent Result
Repaired my ACL. Excellent Job! Very satisfied.

September 16th, 2013
I was so pleased to see that Dr Jack Bert is back in the Woodbury area serving patients. He is an exceptional doctor and was missed by many. He did both knee replacements, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Looking forward to yearly follow up on how they are doing.

June 6th, 2011
Dr Bert has efficiently and competently handled both my knee procedures as well as my husbands emergency knee injury. He is exceptional and you will not find better accuracy! I highly recommend him for complicated joint disorders. Excellent surgeon

August 5th, 2010
I recently had two office visits with Dr. Bert (examine and follow up after MRI), followed by a surgery (arthroscopic on knee) and finally a post-surgery follow up. I found Dr. Bert to be personable, friendly and knowledgeable. His "bedside manner" was fine - he asked questions and then paid attention to the answers (unlike some doctors who don't seem to listen). He seems to pack a lot of office visits into each day, but I didn't feel rushed during any of the visits with him.Waiting time was great (< 5 minutes) except for one visit when I had a 20 minute wait - but I was told up front that Dr. Bert was running "20 - 30 minutes late". He took the time to explain the cause of my knee pain/problems and recommend a course of action. The actual surgery went great - no complications, recovery has been good and my knee feels great. All in all the experience was as good as I hoped for and I highly recommend Dr. Bert.

September 10th, 2008
Dr. Bert Is Great
Dr. Bert has operated on me twice with the same great results. swift accuate diagnosis, great care and spent lots of time explaining, great surgeon, great bediside & follow-up, Full recovery. I obviously would highly recommend him.