Jack Bertolino Is this you?

Have you seen Jack Bertolino?

October 14th, 2017

Treatment

Dr. Bertolino is wonderful! His explanation and willingness to answer my questions is great. My treatments have improved my quality of life. RU

October 11th, 2017

Treatment

September 25th, 2017

Fantastic results from Thermiva

I was interested in the Thermiva procedure to help rejuvenate my vagina after a long marriage ended in divorce. i am not only satisfied with the results, but i have also experienced additional benefits. This procedure has helped with incontinence from childbirth, increased sexual sensitivity, and overall appearance of my vagina.

September 24th, 2017

Fantastic results from Thermiva

September 19th, 2017

amazing job

dr. bertolino did such an amazing job. i did not except to see the difference/ changes in my body that i did. i cant even explain it in words of how my shape of my body changed and im loving it! i was also back to work in 2 days.. :)

September 19th, 2017

amazing job

September 12th, 2017

positive, informative, pleasant experience.

Dr. Bertolino has been a true blessing in delivering the the procedure which is necessary to alliviate the my symptoms. He is kind, understanding and very knowledgeable in his dealings with me. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 11th, 2017

positive, informative, pleasant experience.

September 2nd, 2017

Came for dermal fillers

I am very pleased with the result.

September 1st, 2017

love his fillers!!!

nothing but good things to say about Dr. Bertolino!!! been with him for 2 years now,when he does my botox and filler they are outstanding ...he is so gentle and professional..he is up to date with the latest trends and looks..what I like most about his fillers is he is so gentle and no brusing ...

August 31st, 2017

BHRT

BHRT has been the best thing that I could have done for myself. One year post-hysterectomy I was having not only the typical hot flashes and night sweats but began to experience muscle and joint pain which I did not know could be related to menopause. After my first treatment I noticed how much better I felt. The biggest surprise was having no more joint pain. Not all women experience joint and muscle pain as a result of menopause, but if you do you HAVE to give BHRT a try!

August 31st, 2017