Dr. Jack Bertolino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 16th, 2017
A Doctor who Genuinely Cares & Knows His Stuff!
Dr. Jack Bertolino was the most thorough practitioner I have had in years. When doctors want to get you in and out in 15 minutes, he stayed with us until we really understood the process. He doesn't try to sell you anything you do not need. He gives total care. I cannot sing his praises enough. The best in the region. I wish more doctor's were like him!!! Thank you, Dr. Bertolino.

January 11th, 2017
Hysterectomy at 34 years old; struggling with Premarin side effects.
After reading about Bio Identical hormones in a Woman's Day article, I located Dr. Bertolino through a Google search and he saved me. I was feeling hopeless after a hysterectomy at 34 years old. I was trying to live on Premarin and all of its side effects was miserable. Dr. Bertolino gave me another option and within 2 weeks of my first injection I felt like I hadn't in Years. Every side effect went away, energy increased, sex drive increased, the mood swings went away, mental fogginess for forgetfulness went away, even my headaches went away! I was able to fall asleep at night and stay asleep, my overall outlook on life increased. I am thrilled with Dr. Bertolino and to be honest, so is my husband. I don't know what I would do without him.

January 7th, 2017
Excellent
Dr Bertolino is very professional. He has help me in so many way. I can not thank him enough! I am back on track with my life due to this amazing Doctor.

January 6th, 2017
eyes silk
he is amazing... kind , takes his time...very educated..

January 4th, 2017
very professional and very nice
Dr Jack is very kind and you can tell he has a passion for this BHRT We come from Jamestown to see him and get the pellets put in. He makes sure you have blood work done each time and doesnt give you what you dont need. I would recommend anyone that is over 40 to come to him.

January 3rd, 2017
very professional and very nice

December 28th, 2016
Fantastic Experience start to finish!
Dr Bertolino makes sure that he spends the individual time with each of his patients that come through here to make sure they're comfortable and he's answered all of their questions to their satisfaction. He fully explained the problem areas that I had and any concerns he may have! I've had 2 separate treatments done here, and have been more than satisfied with the process, the full consult, explanation and each of the separate treatments performed. Thank you for such an amazing and comfortable experience!

December 23rd, 2016
excellent patient care.
very qualified, informative, excellent doctor.

December 22nd, 2016
I absolutely recommend bhrt. Best decision I ever made.
Dr. Bertolino is awesome. He took time explaining everything in detail. After having bhrt I no longer have hot flashes, mood swing, depression anxiety and my libido is back. Everything Dr. Bertolino said would to me happened. Best descision I ever made

December 19th, 2016
I absolutely recommend bhrt. Best decision I ever made.

December 14th, 2016
Dr Bertolino is an expert in his field!
Dr Bertolino recommended the Thermiva to help with some issues I was having. My experience has been exceptional and I am thrilled with the results. He is so kind and thoughtful I look forward to future procedures with him.

December 13th, 2016
Dr Bertolino is an expert in his field!