Dr. Jack Bertolino MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 4th, 2017
Great experience every time!
I see Jack every 3 months and its always a great experience that keeps me coming back! BHRT has helped me so much in my day to day and changed my life for the better! thanks for the years of help Jack!

January 31st, 2017
Great Experience and Results
I've been seeing Dr. Bertolino for several years for BHRT and have had great success with this therapy.

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Jack is very personable.
Dr. Jack is informative and caring.

January 21st, 2017
great for years
I've had a little of this and that and am always satisfied, I look better, and he's an awesome person to talk with, personable and funny.

January 19th, 2017
Great, professional service by a knowledgable doctroe
Every visit has been a pleasure and I am pleased with the results every time. I will be a forever patient at this facility!

January 17th, 2017
A Doctor who Genuinely Cares & Knows His Stuff!
Dr. Jack Bertolino was the most thorough practitioner I have had in years. When doctors want to get you in and out in 15 minutes, he stayed with us until we really understood the process. He doesn't try to sell you anything you do not need. He gives total care. I cannot sing his praises enough. The best in the region. I wish more doctor's were like him!!! Thank you, Dr. Bertolino.

January 16th, 2017
A Doctor who Genuinely Cares & Knows His Stuff!

January 11th, 2017
Hysterectomy at 34 years old; struggling with Premarin side effects.
After reading about Bio Identical hormones in a Woman's Day article, I located Dr. Bertolino through a Google search and he saved me. I was feeling hopeless after a hysterectomy at 34 years old. I was trying to live on Premarin and all of its side effects was miserable. Dr. Bertolino gave me another option and within 2 weeks of my first injection I felt like I hadn't in Years. Every side effect went away, energy increased, sex drive increased, the mood swings went away, mental fogginess for forgetfulness went away, even my headaches went away! I was able to fall asleep at night and stay asleep, my overall outlook on life increased. I am thrilled with Dr. Bertolino and to be honest, so is my husband. I don't know what I would do without him.

January 7th, 2017
Excellent
Dr Bertolino is very professional. He has help me in so many way. I can not thank him enough! I am back on track with my life due to this amazing Doctor.

January 6th, 2017
eyes silk
he is amazing... kind , takes his time...very educated..

January 4th, 2017
very professional and very nice
Dr Jack is very kind and you can tell he has a passion for this BHRT We come from Jamestown to see him and get the pellets put in. He makes sure you have blood work done each time and doesnt give you what you dont need. I would recommend anyone that is over 40 to come to him.

January 3rd, 2017