Dr. Jack Bertolino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Male Breast Reduction
Service was phenomenal as were the results. Far less expensive than the competitors as well.

June 21st, 2017
Male Breast Reduction

June 16th, 2017
Professional and very informative, procedure was exactly as explained
Answered all questions and explained everything that was expected

June 11th, 2017
bio identical hormones
Dr. Bertolino is an amazing physician who is very knowledgable and has an absolute great bedside manner. I happen to be a nurse and have dealt with many physicians over my 24 years of nursing.Dr. Bertolino is very professional in his practice and you can tell he loves what he does and loves to patient teach.office staff are nice and friendly too. I highly recommend him to all.

June 10th, 2017
bio identical hormones

May 13th, 2017
Dr. Jack Bertolino has given me my life back!!
No more hot flashed, night sweats, or a foggy brain. He very good at what he does and takes the time to explain how hormones work and why you feel the way you do....your really not crazy!!

May 11th, 2017
Dr. Jack Bertolino has given me my life back!!

May 6th, 2017
Meets all my expectations
Phenomenal provider, exceeds expectations, always a very pleasurable experience!

May 4th, 2017
I started seeing Dr. Jack in March of 2016.
I was to the point I could no longer take part in day to day activities. Menopause had taken over my life. After one visit my hot flashes, night sweats, and food cravings had disappeared. Dr Jack is very clear with his explanations, he's thoughtful and understanding.

April 20th, 2017
The best at injections and giving a fresh, natural look!
Extremely comfortable experience, gave me fantastic results. It simply looks like I am well-rested, which is exactly what I wanted.

April 17th, 2017
I have had smoker lines on my upper lip even though I was never a smoker! I had Restyline Silk and I feel so much more confident!
Dr. Bertolino is an amazing physician....he is very professional, honest and caring...He has changed how I feel about myself, not just the way I look but how confident I feel as I age....

April 11th, 2017