Jack Bertolino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017
came for lip enhancement
Dr Bertolino was fantastic at explaining procedure. Very comfortable at doing enhancement. Quick and pretty painless. Love, Love, Love the results!!!

August 16th, 2017
Has been an excellent experience.
The treatment has helped in daily focus and energy level. MC

August 15th, 2017
Has been an excellent experience.
The treatment has helped in daily focus and energy level. MC

August 14th, 2017
Wow!!!
I am a very picky and hesitant person when it comes to having anything done to my face, seriously!!! I heard about Smooth Solutions and the many procedures that are performed there. Needless to say, I am also a big researcher on EVERYTHING! I am a thin person and am also in my 40's. I have noticed a loss of volume in my face and yup, crows feet (laugh lines). On the recommendation of a friend and my research, I decided to make an appointment for a consult. Dr. Bertolino took quite some time to examine me and made several suggestions. I went home and did more research :) and made the plunge. I had Dysport and Belotero filler applied. It was the best decision I made. I have been told that I look 10 years younger but no one can figure out how or why. That is the best part is that Dr. Bertolino was subtle about my changes. Love it and him! I now see him 2-3 times a year to freshen me up.... 5 STARS!!!

August 13th, 2017
Thermiva
I wanted to improve the look and elasticity of my V area. Prior, I was not able to hold a tampon due to lack of elasticity, and I was embarrassed about hanging skin externally. I noticed improvement. from the 1st treatment. I had all 3 painless treatments& I am completely satisfied. Dr. Jack ALWAYS phenomenal, but most importantly, he is absolutely honest if he knows a treatment will not give you the results you want. He won't allow you to pay when you wont see results. Love him!!

August 11th, 2017
Thermiva

July 31st, 2017
so i can now say, these treatments helped to turn back time.
I came to Dr Bertolino, and expressed my concern about not having a libido. I had mentioned this to my primary as well as my obgyn doctors who made me believe that it was all part of the ageing process. I have completed my 3 sessions with Thermiva. I noticed after my first treatment, I could hold my urine. after the third treatment, my libdo is BACK. I chose to take bioidentical hormones as part of the treatment.It is like this, thermiva is great for tightening the muscles.

July 31st, 2017
so i can now say, these treatments helped to turn back time.

July 13th, 2017
Great feeling! With Dr. B, we will win the wrinkle and aging war. He is a prince.
wonderful

July 12th, 2017
love his fillers!!!
nothing but good things to say about Dr. Bertolino!!! been with him for 2 years now,when he does my botox and filler they are outstanding ...he is so gentle and professional..he is up to date with the latest trends and looks..what I like most about his fillers is he is so gentle and no brusing ...

July 10th, 2017
love his fillers!!!

July 8th, 2017
Came for dermal fillers
I am very pleased with the result.