Dr. Jack Bertolino MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Buffalo, NY

4.8

April 20th, 2017
The best at injections and giving a fresh, natural look!
Extremely comfortable experience, gave me fantastic results. It simply looks like I am well-rested, which is exactly what I wanted.

April 17th, 2017
I have had smoker lines on my upper lip even though I was never a smoker! I had Restyline Silk and I feel so much more confident!
Dr. Bertolino is an amazing physician....he is very professional, honest and caring...He has changed how I feel about myself, not just the way I look but how confident I feel as I age....

Meets all my expectations
Phenomenal provider, exceeds expectations, always a very pleasurable experience!

April 11th, 2017
The best at injections and giving a fresh, natural look!

April 11th, 2017
I started seeing Dr. Jack in March of 2016.
I was to the point I could no longer take part in day to day activities. Menopause had taken over my life. After one visit my hot flashes, night sweats, and food cravings had disappeared. Dr Jack is very clear with his explanations, he's thoughtful and understanding.

April 11th, 2017
Professional and very informative, procedure was exactly as explained
Answered all questions and explained everything that was expected

April 11th, 2017
Dr Bertolino is wonderful!!! So thankful for him and his office!
This is my 5th or 6th time seeing Dr Bertolino. He is always so informative and knowledgeable. Dr Bertolino does a wonderful job and addresses any concerns. He takes time with me and makes me feel very comfortable. I know when I come here, I am in good hands. I always walk out feeling great. Seeing Dr Bertolino has helped my confidence and helps me feel my very best. Thanks for everything Dr Bertolino!!!

April 10th, 2017
life changing 1
treatment with hormone pellets has made menopause so much easier to deal with` dr jack is awesome !

April 7th, 2017
Hormone replacement/thermiva
Great response to treatment, Dr Jack takes the time to answer all questions, and explains the procedure, side effects, expectations.

April 6th, 2017
Good doctor that cares about his patients!
I have been a patient of Dr Jacxk's for about 8 years,so when I moved to Florida, I schedule my flights around my appointments with him. He is helping me get through menopause and other procedures. Very happy with everything!

April 4th, 2017