Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Blackshear Jr
Dr. Jack Blackshear Jr, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blackshear is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock and Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Blackshear Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jack Blackshear Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Khalid Rayaz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0.38 mi38
Dr. William Golden
Little Rock, AR 0.61 mi39
Dr. James Jackson
Little Rock, AR 0.77 mi44