Learn more about Dr. Jack Boghossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Boghossian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boghossian
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Boghossian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Boghossian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Boghossian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Boghossian MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack Boghossian practice?
- Dr. Jack Boghossian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Boghossian practices Infectious Disease near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Infectious Disease Doctors.