A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Bolton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Bolton practice?
Dr. Jack Bolton practices Anesthesiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bolton, Dr. Evan Bolton, Dr. Giovanni Bolton, Dr. Hank Bolton, Dr. Hans Bolton, Dr. Ian Bolton, Dr. Ivan Bolton, Dr. Jackson Bolton