Learn more about Dr. Jack Borders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Borders, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borders
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Borders, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borders graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- The Medical College of Georgia
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Borders MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Borders practice?
- Dr. Jack Borders has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jack Borders practices Otolaryngology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Hinesville, GA.
See Brunswick Otolaryngologists.