Dr. Jack Bowling Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Bowling Jr?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Jack Bowling Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

Great Doctor

You can tell he loves his patients. His staff is very nice and helpful.

January 22nd, 2017

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Bowling took time during my appointments to talk me through the hip replacement I needed. The front incision was the newest type of surgery for hip replacement and I'm glad that he was in Wilmington for me to have it done. People from other states come to have him do their replacements. Excellent Dr.

November 6th, 2016

Wonderful, caring doctor

Dr. Bowling is not only competent & thorough, but he spends as much time with me as I need to understand what my problem is and the various ways it can be treated. I have never felt that he used a "cookie cutter" method, but that he considered my life style and other health problems in suggesting what might be done to alleviate my pain, both short term and long term. He considers surgery as one of the alternatives, but does not rush his patients into the operating room just because he is an orthopedic surgeon. He is always friendly and pleasant.

September 29th, 2016

Awesome Surgeon

I have had to have both of my hips replaced and Dr. Bowling took excellent care of me both times. His office staff was kind and courteous. I had short wait times at all of my appointments. All in all I had the best care available anywhere and if I ever need to, I will definitely go back again!

September 8th, 2016

Couldn't be happier with my results.

My experience was great Recovery time and pain level so much better than I expected. Physical Therapy was much less painful than expected. The technique Dr. Bowling uses is much less invasive, recovery time is shorter and end result is much better than quite a few other people I know who have had replacement surgery done by other physicians. I would highly recommend Dr. Bowling to anyone needing this surgery.

August 30th, 2016

Patient

Not happy. Saw Dr. Bowling on my first visit and in the eight months following I got passed off to the PAs. I am worse off now. Should have stayed with Ortho-Wilminton!

October 23rd, 2015

Top drawer, Best of the Best Double incision the only way to go.

December 28th, 2014

Dr. Bowling is the best.

December 13th, 2014

Would not recommend - cancelled appointments, rudeness of staff are not things that I can tolerate!

November 14th, 2014

Excellent Surgeon----Poor Office Management

Compassionate, excellent surgical skills. Unfortunately, dealing with his office management is a nightmare. Lack of communication no follow-up,messages not answered or returned.

July 8th, 2014

overextended practice

Three month appt waits for current patients with serious complications from his surgery. He cancelled on me a few days before one post op appt and I had to wait another 3 months to get another appt. Three-hour office waits were routine. Difficulty and attitude getting records for second opinion elsewhere. I have what appears to be a failed replacement surgery but have to go elsewhere to find out what is going on because I cannot wait another three months for another 5 minute brush-off. He had a stellar word-of mouth reputation but seems to have devolved into a "quantity over quality" practice.

May 8th, 2013