A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Breaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Breaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breaux
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Breaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Breaux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Breaux FACS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Breaux practice?
- Dr. Jack Breaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Breaux practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors and Baton Rouge Internists.