A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Brenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brenner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Leon Brenner MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Jack Brenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Brenner practices Gastroenterology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Gastroenterologists.