A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Bruner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Cottonwood
- St Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Bruner practice?
Dr. Jack Bruner practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near Cottonwood, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Kamiah, ID and Nezperce, ID.
See Cottonwood Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bruner, Dr. Deshawn Bruner, Dr. Hank Bruner, Dr. Shayne Bruner, Dr. Shane Bruner, Dr. Giovanni Bruner, Dr. Ian Bruner, Dr. Shawn Bruner