A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Bumgardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Bumgardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bumgardner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Bumgardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bumgardner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bumgardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack H Bumgardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Bumgardner practice?
- Dr. Jack Bumgardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Bumgardner practices Family Medicine near Rocky Mount, VA.
See Rocky Mount Family Physicians.