A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Burke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Burke, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Burke practice?
Dr. Jack Burke practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.