A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
- Vaughan Reg Med Ctr, Selma, Al
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Newton Burns DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Burns practice?
- Dr. Jack Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Burns practices Family Medicine near Selma, AL.
See Selma Family Physicians.