A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Doran Butler DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Butler practice?
- Dr. Jack Butler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jack Butler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Oklahoma City, OK.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.