Dr. Jack Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Butler?

October 20th, 2011

We've lost our doctor :(

In Summer of 2011 Dr. Butler left his practice here in Arizona without a word to his patients, myself and my husband included, being his patients since the year 2001 or 2002. We are very sad that we've lost him as our doctor and feel hurt as well that we received no letter or information from him that he was going to leave the state or his practice here. We dearly miss you Dr. Butler. We hope that things are better for you in your new home.

May 17th, 2011

Phone service.

The response when calling for necessary inter action is terrible. All you get is a recording, then put on hold for indefinet amounts of time. I just dont waste my time trying to call, and drive over to the office. No reflection on Dr Butler's work, just bad telephone response.

April 21st, 2011

Dr. Butler is a doctor that listens to you. He took time with me, understood me, and talked with me.

May 22nd, 2009

Thorough and Complete

Dr Butler is very thorough and takes time to listen to my concerns and to explain things very clearly. He doesn't run any unnecessary tests but is complete in his exam and in his discussion and diagnosis. The office staff are courteous and friendly, while still being professional. Because he is an internist, sometimes you have to wait a week or 2 for an appt with him;however his PA assistant, Miss Williams is very capable and often has open appts within a few days of calling for an appt. I am very pleased with Dr Butler and his office staff.

August 11th, 2016