A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Anderson practice?
Dr. Jack Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Internists.