A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Craig Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Jack Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Internists.