A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert Morgan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Colbert Morgan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan practice?
- Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Geriatric Doctors.