A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colbert Morgan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Colbert Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert Morgan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Colbert Morgan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan practice?
- Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Colbert Morgan practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Geriatric Doctors.