A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Coldwell Smith MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jack Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pampa, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.