Overall Review

2.5

August 8th, 2016
Makes you feel very comfortable in very uncomfortable situations
Great Bedside manner, knowledgeably and makes you feel very comfortable in very uncomfortable situations.

March 31st, 2015
Horrible office to work with, set up appointments go I and decides he is they for the day and does not see you

March 9th, 2015
Great Doc and staff.

June 17th, 2014
Retired
Have visited office three times. No problem making appointment, never waited over five minutes. Staff friendly and professional as is Dr. Cassell. I highly recommend !

June 14th, 2014
Just say no
Made me wait then was rude when I complained

December 8th, 2013
Stay away!
After a short conversation and no examination whatsoever, Cassell prescribed a treatment that could not possibly work. I should have realized that he had a screw loose when I saw the Ayn Rand tickers all over his Smart Car. Later, I went to another urologist who spotted danger signs of a heart condition, which saved my life. Stay away from this guy if you value your life and your private parts.

October 4th, 2013
Good doctor

August 18th, 2013
Easy to get appointment. Time spent with patient is very little unless he is wanting you to have surgery. I agree with some of the other patients, he is really not much of a Dr. I believe his main concern is for the money. I would not recommend him to anyone, I feel I was given an unnecessary procedure. Site shows privileges at waterman and lrmc. according to one of my visits he said he does not have privileges at LRMC so this really should have been changed.

July 30th, 2012
Never again~
I can't recommend this man to anyone and I wouldn't call him a "doctor". Worse bedside manner EVER. Doesn't care about patients at all.

July 4th, 2012
This was a kick in the groin!
Called the office to make a much needed appt, as I was diagnosed by an ER in Tenn, with kidney stones. I was told by office staff to come in and sign medical release forms so they could get the cat scan from Tenn, hospital. I did that immediately and then was told they would contact me after dr, reviewed test results. That was two weeks ago. Meanwhile I'm I pain everyday. I called their office and was told that they are still waiting for results from Tenn. and that I just need to go to the ER if I'm in pain. After a few more days of being in bed from the pain of stones, infection, etc. I made an appt with another urologist who took me right away and has ordered a new cat.scan to be done tomorrow. I'm still waiting to receive a call from dr. Cassells office. I can honestly say that in 54 years I have never seen such a lack of concern for someone by a "professional" facility.

November 23rd, 2011
Great Doctor
I may not agree with all his political views but as a Doctor, he has been wonderful. He is always friendly and helps with my issues. He is confident and I believe people sometimes percieve that as cocky. I want my Doctor to be cocky and confident. I think this guy is a down to earth straight shooter. He is my favorite Doctor.

June 26th, 2011
Horrible doctor
how is this guy licensed ? how did he graduate from med school? i could have gotten a better opinion about my kidney stones from WEB MD. Avoid this fraud.