A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Cavalcant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Cavalcant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Cavalcant, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carcinoid Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavalcant graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cavalcant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavalcant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans