A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Chamberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Chamberlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamberlin
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chamberlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Chamberlin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Richard Chamberlin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Chamberlin practice?
- Dr. Jack Chamberlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Chamberlin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Cardiologists.