A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Chamberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Chamberlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamberlin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamberlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Chamberlin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Richard Chamberlin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Chamberlin practice?
- Dr. Jack Chamberlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Chamberlin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Cardiologists.