Dr. Jack Chapman MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 15th, 2016
Relief
Relieved my back pain, he was very good at explaining the problem and procedure, spent quality time getting to know me and making sure I understood what he was talking about.

June 15th, 2012
Absentee Doctor
Dr. Chapman was very good the short time you get to see him. His P.A. Sharon Davis takes over and you never see Dr. Chapman again. i don't like her or her bed side manor. She commenced to diagnose my medicationd and make changes. I feel she overstepped her authority. Her changes have caused me discomfort and I have decided to change doctors. iz am very dissatisfied.

January 29th, 2010
Be very careful if you choose to see Dr. Chapman. I felt that he was constantly pushing me to get injections. I went through several shots in my back which did not help, and cost me a lot of money. He took out part of my disk, which did not help a bit. Then he wanted to put a pain stimulator in my spine. I went to another doctor who showed me my problem on my MRI, and got rid of my pain with one shot. Later on, I found out that Dr. Chapman is not board certified in pain management. He is board certified in anesthesiology, and claims board certification in pain management through a group which doctors and hospitals dont recognize as being a real board. I learned that he cant get certified through the real board because he did not go through any formal training in pain management. My new doctor told me the only way to find out if a doctor is really certified in pain management is to look them up on theaba.org

May 4th, 2009
Back pain gone
After my MRI Dr. Chapman knew exactly what the problem was and did the procedure to get rid of my lower back pain. He is a wonderful doctor!

April 22nd, 2009
Finally Pain Free
Dr. Chapman took the time to listen to my symptoms which I feel was the key to him diagnosing my pain. He then was able to relieve the pain that I have been dealing with for years. I have seen other physicians and had been unsuccessful. I just want to say, "Thank you for giving my life back."