A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jack Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.