A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Clemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Clemis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Clemis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemis graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clemis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Clemis MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Clemis practice?
- Dr. Jack Clemis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Clemis practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.