Dr. Jack Collier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Collier?

February 10th, 2017

Great Care!

Dr. Collier was able to cure my arrhythmia with an ablation and I am so thankful. His staff take the time to answer any and all questions. I am very pleased with his practice.

November 15th, 2016

No bedside manner, impossible to get a call back or diagnosis

I am still waiting on diagnosis and treatment for my heart condition. He comes off as arrogant and uncaring. Everyone was nice enough the first visit but since then, it's like they are on the moon. Followup care is non existant.

November 9th, 2016

If you're needing an answer for your problems, don't expect one here in any reasonable amount of time. Hurry up and wait is a good description of the care you'll get in this clinic. Calls aren't even returned.

November 13th, 2014

No mistake.

Sadly, it's the same Dr. Collier and I stand by my first review.

March 22nd, 2013

Awesome Doctor!

I just read Dr. Collier's first review on Vitals.com and I am in shock! They must have the wrong Jack Collier! I saw Dr. Collier several times over the past three years. He saved my Mom's life and was caring, compassionate and had an excellent bedside manner. When she was not doing well, he was there- even at 2:30 am! He stayed to talk to us and let us know about her condition. He was very honest about his concern for her, but he also gave us hope. I would recommend Dr. Collier over and over again!!

February 27th, 2013

Dr. Collier while knowledgeable shows little compassion or empathy. Bedside manner is deplorable. His inflated ego prevents him from any displaying real concern or kindness. He needs to get over himself and settle in to the career he's chosen, helping people. Recommending him is an absolute impossibility. That said, I'm sure there will some who had great experiences with him but should any patient ever feel that the doctor has no regard for them? That was our experience and we were paying him. Choosing your health care provider is one privilege I'm grateful for .

June 27th, 2017