A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Crain is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Crain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lee Crain MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Crain practice?
- Dr. Jack Crain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Crain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.