A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Crain is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crain
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Crain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Crain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lee Crain MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Crain practice?
- Dr. Jack Crain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Crain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.