Dr. Jack Crowder Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

see anybody else.

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Horribly rough. Seems to hate women. No idea how to treat a vagina.

Ob/Gyn Exam

Posted on September 16th, 2013

It was my very first exam, ever. I had never met the man prior to the exam, I wish I could have met with him prior. He was cold and impersonal and extramly rough. The worst thing about the exam is that he rammed his finger in my rectum without warning. I was completely humiliated. It upset me so much I never went back and changed Doc. I had a really hard time going to the obgyn after that. It was very traumatizing.

gyn doctor services

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr jack crowder gave me a DNC in his office while I was wide awake . Even the nurse tried to stop him . Instead she cried & held onto me . This man laughed the entire time . Stating - u once had an abortion so u can handle this .

Posted on March 12th, 2017