A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Douglas Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jack Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Clark practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakhurst, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.