Learn more about Dr. Jack Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Douglas Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jack Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Clark practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.