A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Elder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Elder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview, TX
- Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack D Elder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Elder practice?
- Dr. Jack Elder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Elder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Orthopedic Surgeons.