A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Elder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Elder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Elder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview, TX
- Good Shepherd Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Elder practice?
Dr. Jack Elder practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Orthopedic Surgeons.