A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dadaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dadaian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dadaian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadaian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dadaian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Hagop Dadaian MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Dadaian practice?
- Dr. Jack Dadaian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Dadaian practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Internists and Glen Ridge Pulmonologists.