A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dadaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dadaian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dadaian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadaian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dadaian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dadaian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans