A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dadaian is Excellent. Dr. Dadaian has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dadaian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Bronchoscopy, Laryngoscopy, and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadaian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dadaian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dadaian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dadaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Dadaian practice?
Dr. Jack Dadaian practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Internists and Glen Ridge Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Dadaian, Dr. Evan Dadaian, Dr. Giovanni Dadaian, Dr. Hank Dadaian, Dr. Hans Dadaian, Dr. Ian Dadaian, Dr. Ivan Dadaian, Dr. Jackson Dadaian