Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dalton, Radiation Oncologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dalton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer Breast Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Lung Cancer Liver and Pancreas Tumors
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Dalton practice?
Dr. Jack Dalton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Radium Therapy near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, Forest Hills Oncologists, and Forest Hills Radiologists.