Dr. Jack Frederick Dalton MD is male, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dalton is Satisfactory. Dr. Dalton has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dalton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai HospitalMount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Dalton practice?
Dr. Jack Dalton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Lawrence, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, New York Oncologists, and New York Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Dalton, Dr. Deshawn Dalton, Dr. Hank Dalton, Dr. Shayne Dalton, Dr. Shane Dalton, Dr. Giovanni Dalton, Dr. Ian Dalton, Dr. Shawn Dalton