Plastic Surgeon, Dermatologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Great experience at dental visit  |  show details
by Marianne Walker on Oct 23rd, 2013

I had to get on here & write a review because i was very impressed with how professionally the staff handled a rude patient. I was in the waiting room waiting for my follow up appointment, when another patient (male) was filling out paperwork and suddenly became frustrated that he had to fill out paperwork. Not sure of the circumstances behind his frustration, but the way he spoke to the lady at the front desk was despicable. He called her an offensive word several times....in front of other patients!!! I'll admit that I am not a fan of going to the dentist, especially one who is going to surgically remove teeth, but this guy reacted like a maniac. Nonetheless, the staff handled the situation very professionally. Also, Dr. Davidson is fantastic. I was back to work 2 days after my wisdom teeth surgery & had very little pain. My experience with this office was great from start to finish!! Highly recommend them.

|  In Good Hands!  |  show details
by Abha on Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Davidson.s compassionate demeanor helps to calm and provides confidence that your well-being is his most important concern. I was nervous about tooth extraction and getting an implant . But all went extremely well!! I will be needing additional dental care in the near future and will be returning to him again for what I feel is the best care. Office is busy, but clean and delightful. Staff is friendly. Exam rooms face a lovely lake which helps with relaxation. Excellent professional care !!

|  outstanding doctor  |  show details
by Robin G. on Sep 20th, 2013

Addressed my problem professionally and with great surgical skill. Very nice doctor.

|  Compassionate Care  |  show details
by Abha C. on Sep 18th, 2013

In spite of a busy appointment day with a full waiting room, my wait wasn't long. I was there to have a tooth pulled and went back to have a bone graft and ultimately an implant! The office is lovely, located on a small lake. The exam rooms face it the lake making it calming to view such a peaceful environment. Although any type of dental procedure usually has me nervous, Dr. Davidson and his staff were very attentive, compassionate and reassuring. This was my first tooth extraction and implant experience. I will be needing another tooth extraction/implant again and would choose to to only go to Dr. Davidson. He is extremely skilled and I trust he will, again, provide the absolute best care for me. We need more stars here!!!

|  great surgeon great staff  |  show details
by chris on Sep 7th, 2013

I just had 4 wisdom teeth and 2 broken molers removed yesterday September 6 2013, I was extremely nervous as I have never had any dental work done outside of cleaning the staff was very courteous and reassuring and Dr. Davidson had a very uplifting and positive disposition. I opted for the iv sedation and even though I was basically out I remember fragments and bits of Dr. Davidson reassuring me and saying what a great job I was doing. The whole procedure felt literally like It took one minute. He stiched me up and after the staff made sure I was good to go released me into the care of my wife. Best experience I could have ever hoped for and would recommend him highky to my family and friends. GREAT SURGEON.

|  issues  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

Staff is untrained and not very helpful they don't even bother to tell you which office your appt is at which results in chaos. I arrived for my appt to location provided by my insurance and was told Dr was not.at that office and I asked then why was his name o n the front of the building. They finally called another office which is where my appt was 30 minutes from where I was and was told that Dr did not have a office at the location in was at again I pointed out his name was on the front of the building was told must be an old office. The office was new worst experience with staff I have ever had and I will not be using this Dr for anything.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Nancy G. on Aug 19th, 2013

I have been extremely happy with all my experiences with Dr. Davidson. I have 4 children who have all been patients of Dr. Davidson for various procedures. Every appointment with Dr. Davidson has been pleasant and professional. His staff was very courteous & kind, especially when reassuring my very nervous 11 year old daughter. Dr. Davidson is well trained and has a very reassuring approach. If we are in need of future oral surgery services, I will absolutely use Dr. Davidson again.

|  Two thumbs up!!!!  |  show details
by Janet Fisher on Jul 25th, 2013

Everything was right with Dr Davidson and his office staff. I felt I was in excellent hands with Dr Davidson, I fully trusted him and appreciated his good spirit and humor. Highly recommend him for wisdom teeth extractions. I had my bottom two pulled under IV sedation (teeth were not impacted- cavities in both, 47 year old female...). Great staff too! Well informed and flexible.....thank you! I did have to wait an hour BUT I understand emergency cases can pop up etc. so it did not bother me at all.

|  Terrible Experience  |  show details
by willow496 on Jul 12th, 2013

Referred to Dr. Davidson by my primary dentist. I am a retired RN. First visit was a consult for multiple extractions in prep for full upper denture and lower partial. I had an untoward reaction to the in-office anesthesia so 1st attempt was unsuccessful. I was rescheduled several months hence for extraction in a hospital at which I was told Dr. had very limited OR availability. Within that time, I was scheduled to house and pet sit in Boston for my son over Thanksgiving. I was having non-trivial pain from my periodontal disease and wanted to get some medication before I left town. I was told by my primary dentist that pain Rx must come from Dr. Davidson. I made an appt. for same and was verbally attacked by Dr. Davidson for the delay in my surgery. At one point, he stormed out of the exam room swearing and complaining "Do I have to do everything around here??!!" We then had a rather heated discussion about his claim that nurses are very prone to opiate abuse! He finally stated that he would Rx some pain pills "but only this once and you'll have to use all of your nursing knowledge to deal with your pain and make these last!!" He also re-scheduled my surgery for three days before Christmas, which, for obvious reasons, was less than Ideal. I was so upset, angry and crying when I left that the office manager felt the need to escort me out the back door to avoid my being seen by people in the waiting room. When I returned from Boston, I had decided to cancel the surgery and use a different oral surgeon, which, incidentally, worked out very well. When I told my Dentist about my experience with Dr. Davidson, he stated that "He's so brilliant and educated that regular people like you and I can't understand him." I replied, "I speak medical; I don't speak 'a--hole! Final complaint: I was not able to get my over $2000 deposit back for over a month!

|  Impacted wisdom teeth  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Davidson during my surgery was phenomenal. I am extremely happy with the result. He minimized all of the complication. I would completely refer him to anyone who would like to take the impacted wisdom tooth out.

|  compassion  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

My daughter had a panic attack about the IV they were going to do and the doctor did not keep his promises and instead yelled at my daughter and myself in front of his medical staff and patients. He has the bed side mannor of a WASP!!!

|  Useless staff  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Got my wisdom teeth removed about a week ago. I go in today for a follow up appointment only to find out that the antibiotics I was supposed to be put on (but wasn't told about by the staff) hadn't been given to me. The nurses tried to put the blame on my Walgreen's pharmacy. I go in and the pharmacist tells me that they got a call about every other pill except that one, and it was all in one go, which means that the nurses just forgot to mention the Amoxicillin I needed. DON'T GO HERE. You'll risk not getting all of your medication,

Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Davidson is an excellent oral surgeon. He is caring and funny, which made me very comfortable. He explains everything thoroughly and is constantly asking if you have any questions or concerns. The staff is equally friendly, which made my overall experience an excellent one. I highly recommend him for anyone who needs their wisdom teeth extracted.

May 8th, 2012

i had a tooth extracted by dr. Davidson and it was one of the best dental experience i've ever had, some of these good reviews sound like a computer generated them. i wanted to add a review myself. i felt nothing while he was numbing my mouth , courteous staff, dr. is very nice and upbeat, no attitude at all , when i need oral surgery again im going there, good view while youre in the chair too , you look out onto a lake and big view of the clouds. i had a really bad wisdom tooth experience so im extra anxious when im at the dentist, my worrying was 1000 x worse than the procedure , good luck .

Mar 5th, 2012

Don't be prepared to feel comforted with this unprofessional front desk staff. After calling in advance to get information for my appointment they said they would call me back the next day...never happened. When I went in for my visit they were completely unattentive. Seeming busy with other things. Their phone etiquette is very unprofessional as well. I was pretty nervous about my consult for my wisdom teeth removal and the assistant that did my consult didn't even do me the grace of introducing herself. I immediately noticed this then prompted her to introduce herself as I put my hand out for a handshake. After my consult, they then had me fill out all kinds of consents and releases and I hadn't even scheduled surgery yet. I was thinking this is rediculous...they expect me to have this invasive surgery here...ha. After my visit I called my regular dentist due to my frustration from this experience. She explained that this is not the first time she has heard this. I now have a new referral for another oral surgeon and I won't be putting my money down for this place!

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I took my daughter to remove her wisdom teeth they made me wait for hours in a very small office witout giving me a RX to fill until her procedure was completed. She was in terrible pain and they didn't give her anything to make her feel better. If you want to buy the RX in the office they charge $40.00 when you take it to Publix it's only a couple of dollars. The office is very small and not the cleanest. They do not follow up to see how you are doing. When you call with further problems you are refered back to your dentist. Overall awfull experience. Don't go there.

Dec 27th, 2010

very nice doctor

by Toni Chancey on Aug 27th, 2010

I just can't say enough about Dr. Davidson. He came highly recommended, he is a caring person and spends as much time with you as you need. His entire staff is awesome too. If you need Oral surgery he is a wonderful,caring, and gentle doctor. I would recommend Dr. Davidson to everyone looking for this type of specialist...

|  Great experience!  |  show details
by Sarah on Nov 4th, 2009

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable & caring. Excellent surgical results! I would definitely recommend him!