Plastic Surgeon, Dermatologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon

Jun 30th, 2016

I spoke with the Office Manager regarding an overcharge on my EOB. She was very rude and refused to reimburse me the funds I over paid. They billed me for an extra 15 min of anesthesia which costs $200 and would not provide me with proof/explanation after I was told by their billing department I would not be charged since this was an error on the EOB. I would NOT recommend this oral surgeon.

Jun 3rd, 2016

I am a dental wimp! Dr Davidson was a great doctor for me. Thank you and your staff

Thinks his s**t doesn't stink show details Thinks his s**t doesn't stink
by Marie on Apr 19th, 2016

Very rude and impatient...thinks he is above everyone else. I would advise my dog to go to someone else.

I love this office and oral surgeon! show details I love this office and oral surgeon!
by Alyssa on Dec 29th, 2015

I had 5 teeth pulled back in 2012 and had an awesome experience. So, when I was referred by my orthodontist to have 3 of my wisdom teeth pulled, I returned here. The front desk was excellent and so friendly (even with all my questions, chats, and concerns). The woman who did my cost approximation was excellent, both in-office and on the phone answering any questions I had. Dr. Jack Davidson is and comes off as a busy guy, but he makes sure that any questions you have are answered before leaving the room. My consult went smoothly and my surgery was scheduled for 2 weeks later. I have to comment that on the day of my surgery my appointment was at 2:45 and I arrived at 2:20 and was given some instructions for post-surgery. I wasn't called back until 3:45 (vitals taken, IV inserted, room setup) and my surgery didn't start until 4:45. But, understanding, he had 2 surgeries prior mine (one of which bled excessively), 1 after mine, he apologized several times. I work in the medical field (LPN), so I am more understanding when it comes to patient care and that NOT a single day runs perfect. He provides specific instructions for post-surgery, a follow-up appointment for 7-10 days after the surgery, and provides an emergency after hours contact number that he answers promptly. I recommend him.

Rude, don't give him your business. show details Rude, don't give him your business.
by LF on Dec 16th, 2015

Davidson is rude and unprofessional.

Afternoon Outing show details Afternoon Outing
by MSD on Aug 28th, 2015

Plan to spend your afternoon here !! When they tell you your appointment is 2:30 don't count on it. This is the fourth time (you would have thought I would have learned my lesson after the second/third time) that an appointment here is not on time and found another office to go to. I can understand 15-30 minutes delay but not an hour plus. Appointment never starts on time, always 30 or more minutes late. My first appointment was for a consult and after waiting an hour I had them reschedule. Unacceptable! Second and third appointment was 30 minutes late and we were the first appointment after lunch. Fourth appointment was for my daughter to have two wisdom teeth taken out. Pulled her out of school at 1:30 so she can take her pre-surgery meds. Appointment was 2:30. Daughter is just now called back at 4:15 and surgery started at 4:45. Waited an hour and fifteen minutes just to be called back. The Dr himself is quite nice, and explains everything and the staff is polite. I didn't schedule a follow up for myself or for my daughter knowing that it will not be on time and cant afford to take off from work to sit and wait. This is our last visit here. My time is money and I wasted alot of money here.

by Felix R. on Feb 20th, 2015

Excellent experience! I highly recommend Dr. Davidson.

by meghan on Feb 9th, 2015

Excellent care

Great experience at dental visit show details Great experience at dental visit
by Marianne Walker on Oct 23rd, 2013

I had to get on here & write a review because i was very impressed with how professionally the staff handled a rude patient. I was in the waiting room waiting for my follow up appointment, when another patient (male) was filling out paperwork and suddenly became frustrated that he had to fill out paperwork. Not sure of the circumstances behind his frustration, but the way he spoke to the lady at the front desk was despicable. He called her an offensive word several times....in front of other patients!!! I'll admit that I am not a fan of going to the dentist, especially one who is going to surgically remove teeth, but this guy reacted like a maniac. Nonetheless, the staff handled the situation very professionally. Also, Dr. Davidson is fantastic. I was back to work 2 days after my wisdom teeth surgery & had very little pain. My experience with this office was great from start to finish!! Highly recommend them.

In Good Hands! show details In Good Hands!
by Abha on Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Davidson.s compassionate demeanor helps to calm and provides confidence that your well-being is his most important concern. I was nervous about tooth extraction and getting an implant . But all went extremely well!! I will be needing additional dental care in the near future and will be returning to him again for what I feel is the best care. Office is busy, but clean and delightful. Staff is friendly. Exam rooms face a lovely lake which helps with relaxation. Excellent professional care !!

outstanding doctor show details outstanding doctor
by Robin G. on Sep 20th, 2013

Addressed my problem professionally and with great surgical skill. Very nice doctor.

Compassionate Care show details Compassionate Care
by Abha C. on Sep 18th, 2013

In spite of a busy appointment day with a full waiting room, my wait wasn't long. I was there to have a tooth pulled and went back to have a bone graft and ultimately an implant! The office is lovely, located on a small lake. The exam rooms face it the lake making it calming to view such a peaceful environment. Although any type of dental procedure usually has me nervous, Dr. Davidson and his staff were very attentive, compassionate and reassuring. This was my first tooth extraction and implant experience. I will be needing another tooth extraction/implant again and would choose to to only go to Dr. Davidson. He is extremely skilled and I trust he will, again, provide the absolute best care for me. We need more stars here!!!

issues show details issues
Aug 22nd, 2013

Staff is untrained and not very helpful they don't even bother to tell you which office your appt is at which results in chaos. I arrived for my appt to location provided by my insurance and was told Dr was not.at that office and I asked then why was his name o n the front of the building. They finally called another office which is where my appt was 30 minutes from where I was and was told that Dr did not have a office at the location in was at again I pointed out his name was on the front of the building was told must be an old office. The office was new worst experience with staff I have ever had and I will not be using this Dr for anything.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Nancy G. on Aug 19th, 2013

I have been extremely happy with all my experiences with Dr. Davidson. I have 4 children who have all been patients of Dr. Davidson for various procedures. Every appointment with Dr. Davidson has been pleasant and professional. His staff was very courteous & kind, especially when reassuring my very nervous 11 year old daughter. Dr. Davidson is well trained and has a very reassuring approach. If we are in need of future oral surgery services, I will absolutely use Dr. Davidson again.

Two thumbs up!!!! show details Two thumbs up!!!!
by Janet Fisher on Jul 25th, 2013

Everything was right with Dr Davidson and his office staff. I felt I was in excellent hands with Dr Davidson, I fully trusted him and appreciated his good spirit and humor. Highly recommend him for wisdom teeth extractions. I had my bottom two pulled under IV sedation (teeth were not impacted- cavities in both, 47 year old female...). Great staff too! Well informed and flexible.....thank you! I did have to wait an hour BUT I understand emergency cases can pop up etc. so it did not bother me at all.

Impacted wisdom teeth show details Impacted wisdom teeth
Oct 4th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Davidson during my surgery was phenomenal. I am extremely happy with the result. He minimized all of the complication. I would completely refer him to anyone who would like to take the impacted wisdom tooth out.

compassion show details compassion
Aug 24th, 2012

My daughter had a panic attack about the IV they were going to do and the doctor did not keep his promises and instead yelled at my daughter and myself in front of his medical staff and patients. He has the bed side mannor of a WASP!!!

Useless staff show details Useless staff
Aug 7th, 2012

Got my wisdom teeth removed about a week ago. I go in today for a follow up appointment only to find out that the antibiotics I was supposed to be put on (but wasn't told about by the staff) hadn't been given to me. The nurses tried to put the blame on my Walgreen's pharmacy. I go in and the pharmacist tells me that they got a call about every other pill except that one, and it was all in one go, which means that the nurses just forgot to mention the Amoxicillin I needed. DON'T GO HERE. You'll risk not getting all of your medication,

Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Davidson is an excellent oral surgeon. He is caring and funny, which made me very comfortable. He explains everything thoroughly and is constantly asking if you have any questions or concerns. The staff is equally friendly, which made my overall experience an excellent one. I highly recommend him for anyone who needs their wisdom teeth extracted.

May 8th, 2012

i had a tooth extracted by dr. Davidson and it was one of the best dental experience i've ever had, some of these good reviews sound like a computer generated them. i wanted to add a review myself. i felt nothing while he was numbing my mouth , courteous staff, dr. is very nice and upbeat, no attitude at all , when i need oral surgery again im going there, good view while youre in the chair too , you look out onto a lake and big view of the clouds. i had a really bad wisdom tooth experience so im extra anxious when im at the dentist, my worrying was 1000 x worse than the procedure , good luck .

May 8th, 2012

Beautiful office! Horrible front desk staff! show details Beautiful office! Horrible front desk staff!
Mar 5th, 2012

Don't be prepared to feel comforted with this unprofessional front desk staff. After calling in advance to get information for my appointment they said they would call me back the next day...never happened. When I went in for my visit they were completely unattentive. Seeming busy with other things. Their phone etiquette is very unprofessional as well. I was pretty nervous about my consult for my wisdom teeth removal and the assistant that did my consult didn't even do me the grace of introducing herself. I immediately noticed this then prompted her to introduce herself as I put my hand out for a handshake. After my consult, they then had me fill out all kinds of consents and releases and I hadn't even scheduled surgery yet. I was thinking this is rediculous...they expect me to have this invasive surgery here...ha. After my visit I called my regular dentist due to my frustration from this experience. She explained that this is not the first time she has heard this. I now have a new referral for another oral surgeon and I won't be putting my money down for this place!

Mar 5th, 2012

Terrible experience show details Terrible experience
Feb 2nd, 2012

I took my daughter to remove her wisdom teeth they made me wait for hours in a very small office witout giving me a RX to fill until her procedure was completed. She was in terrible pain and they didn't give her anything to make her feel better. If you want to buy the RX in the office they charge $40.00 when you take it to Publix it's only a couple of dollars. The office is very small and not the cleanest. They do not follow up to see how you are doing. When you call with further problems you are refered back to your dentist. Overall awfull experience. Don't go there.

Dec 27th, 2010

very nice doctor

by Toni Chancey on Aug 27th, 2010

I just can't say enough about Dr. Davidson. He came highly recommended, he is a caring person and spends as much time with you as you need. His entire staff is awesome too. If you need Oral surgery he is a wonderful,caring, and gentle doctor. I would recommend Dr. Davidson to everyone looking for this type of specialist...

Great experience! show details Great experience!
by Sarah on Nov 4th, 2009

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable & caring. Excellent surgical results! I would definitely recommend him!