A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Davis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- University Pointe Surgical Hospital
- Atrium Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Chris Davis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jack Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.