A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Deese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Deese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deese
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Deese, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deese graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Deese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Melvin Deese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J M. Deese practice?
- Dr. J Deese has 6 office locations.
Dr. J Deese practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jesup, GA and Tifton, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.